Κυριακή 14 Μαρτίου 2010

TAG - Three's of me!

I am finally resting a bit after a very busy month, so it's a good opportunity to catch up with my blog posts. I found a nice TAG going around the makeup blog world, so I decided to do it too. Here it goes:

Three names I go by:
1. Arietta
2. Arze (my brother calls me like that)
3. Ari

Three jobs I have had:
1. Dietician
2. Advertising Manager
3. Translator

Three places I have lived:
1. Plymouth, UK
2. Sienna, Italy
3. Crete, Greece

Three favourite drinks:
1. Coffee (milk, 1 sweetener)
2. Coca Cola Zero
3. Fresh fruit smoothies

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Sex and The City (re-runs!)
2. Ta mystika tis Edem (Greek TV show)
3. Gossip Girl (used to)

Three places I have been:
1. Vienna, Austria
2. Bali, Indonesia
3. Bangkok, Thailand

Three places I would like to visit:
1. New York, USA
2. Buenos Aires, Argentina
3. Paris, France

Three people who text (or bbm) me regularly:
1. My boyfriend (although he mostly calls me, he dislikes texting)
2. My brother
3. Maria (a friend)

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Dynasty
2. Melrose place
3. Friends

Three favorite dishes:
1. Chicken Chow Mein
2. Greek traditional pies (all of them!)
3. Burgers

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. Powder
2. Mascara
3. Blush

Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. Having a family
2. Doing vintage make up for a movie (I wish!)
3. Summer holidays

Three people I tag:
1. Tali from The Gloss Goss
2. Marietta from Dream of Dreamville
3. Tina from All the vanity

Hope you like this tag and do it. Just to "know us better"!
I also tag everyone that wants to do it!

xoxo!

9 σχόλια:

  1. I love reading these things but im sooo lazy i never do them!! haha.. now i feel like i know you a bit better! :))

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. @Tali: I think a lot of them are a bit boring, but this one was quick and to the point. Like you said...you just got to know a few more things about me! ;)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Θέλω κι εγώ ταξίδι στο Μπουένος Άιρες, αχχ!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. @meraldia: Κι εγώ θέλω! Να πηγαίνω από milonga σε milonga και να χορεύω συνεχώς!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I like this one, will definitely do it! Interesting facts too!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. @Get Gawjus!: Thank you sweetie! You are tagged too id you'd like to do it! xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Sou egrapsa ena terastio sxolio kai meta kopike to internet prin dimosieftei...gr.
    Katarxin efxaristo gia ta kala sou logia, evala ena foremataki to vradi alla no picture till tin epomeni fora pou 8a to valo! :)
    O kairos ontos me kanei kai nio8o kalitera,voithaei sigoura!
    Ithela na enimeroso oti prospa8isa na kano to testaki alla diapistosa oti : me fonazoun mono Marietta, den exo zisei pou8ena allou, kai den exo doulepsei sta8era pou8ena. Me epiase kata8lipsi meta kai den to sinexisa kan,alla prospa8isa hehe :)
    Filakia polla.
    Ps M arese poli to kainourio videaki sto youtube!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Hahaha! Min apogoitevesai, allwste se pernaw k kati xronia, einai logiko na exw kanei arketa pragmata! Apo tou xronou pou tha pas na ziseis stin Agglia tha exeis tin eukairia na kaneis pollaaaa!
    S'euxaristw ki egw gia ta kala sou logia kouklitsa! Filakiaaaa!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή