Πέμπτη 4 Νοεμβρίου 2010

Attention all followers!!! The blog has moved!

Hello my lovelies,

I decided to change my blog's name and since I couldn't change this, I made a new one. I'm going to continue my 365 days project at the new blog. The "pasiphae-makeup art" will not be updated anymore but it will remain for the time being for reference purposes and at least until all of my followers come over at the new blog. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I would really appreciate it if you could press the "Follow" button for me one more time (not here, at the new blog). I hope you like the new blog and keep commenting because I love all your comments!!!

The new blog is Stripes and Scarlets

This name is referring to what attracts bees in flowers (stripped and scarlet colored flowers). So, in a sense, I would like to attract all the "bees" in blogosphere, lol!

You will find today's (first) post here

xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου