Τετάρτη 6 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Day 33 - Look for less (Nicole Richie)

Nicole Richie is one of my favorite style icons. Thanks to her stylist Rachel Zoe, she developed a great fashion sense and her outfits are always beautiful. I love her chic and comfortable boho style. Although her outfits are all designer labels, they usually consist of basic items we all have in our closets (only ours are high-street versions!). I came across this photo:



and I recreated the outfit my way. I wore slouchy boots instead of knee-high boots like the ones she’s wearing and I didn’t wear the hat (I couldn’t find a similar one). I carried my Longchamp bag, the one you’ve seen in some of my other looks (I couldn’t find my Hermes, LOL!)
The pendant I’m wearing is gold and it’s vintage. It used to be my grandmother’s and has her initials.




Jeans: Harley Davidson
Vest: H&M
Jacket: Zara
Boots: Bershka


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturiser SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: NYX smokey eyes palette, Seventeen longstay eyeliner in emerald , Korres lengthening mascara
Lips: Mac ravishing lipstick

Who is your favorite style icon?

xxx

2 σχόλια:

  1. Love this casual look, totally my style! ;)

    xx

    PS:That pendant is stunning!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. @ tina_mbc: I think we may have a very similar style after all my dear! ;)
    And I love that pendant. Not only because it has a sentimental value for me but it is also a precious vintage piece.
    xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή