Σάββατο 16 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Day 43 - Shopping for make up!

Today I went to Kryolan to pick up a few things for my kit. This is what I got:


(1 Aquacolor palette, 4 sponges, 1 angled eyeliner brush, 1 lipshine circle, 1 satin powder in No4), and a few other things that are not so glamourous to show, such as spirit gum, soft putty and other theatrical make up stuff. So far I tried the lipglosses (you can see me wearing the red one in the pics below) and I swatched the satin powder at the shop and it was amazingly pigmented, even dry and without a base. I have already used the sponges many times and I love them, especially for stick make up and the eyeliner brush looks very promising. As for the rest, they are mostly intended for professional work so I’m not going to bore you with details!




All items are from Zara except from the belt, which is from www.newlook.com


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Grey e/s from the NYX smokey eyes palette used wet as eyeliner, Elizabeth Arden e/s at the crease, Bourjois cafe-creme eyeliner, Avon super extend mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Kryolan lipshine circle

Do you use any Kryolan products?

xxx

6 σχόλια:

  1. Yay for Kryolan!!! I've heard about the brand from Gossmakeupartist, he favoured them a lot.

    Beautiful, beautiful outfit! I was going to get jealous -once again!- for your vintage belts, it's a good thing (that is, for the little shopper in me) that this one is an exception! It looks vintage, though ;)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. @ cbsg5861: Kryolan is a brand that is mostly intended for professional make up artists. But there are also a few products that anyone can use in a regular make up. And very reasonably priced!
    Thank you about the outfit! :) The belt was a very good deal. It came with another one (I'm wearing the other one on Day 38) and they were both only 3 pounds! You should check out their sale section!
    xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. the outfit looks great! i love the belt tied with the cardi, it looks fabulous (:

    http://kissbangsnap.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή