Κυριακή 3 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Day 39 - I took my salmon to the swimming pool!

That’s a funny title isn’t it? Because although I love pets, I don’t actually own a salmon, lol! I was referring to my salmon colored cardigan, which I wore to a cafe/bar with a swimming pool. I go there a lot, it’s a nice place and as you can see from the pics, it has beautiful surroundings also.
The weather still cannot decide between summer or autumn, so the best way to go is to layer. By noon I took my cardi off because it was hot again!





Jeans: Diesel
Vest: H&M
Cardigan: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Necklace: www.newlook.com
Bag: Guess

Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturiser SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Coastal Scents 26 color palette, Korres black eyeliner, Korres lengthening mascara
Cheeks: Coastal Scents 26 color palette
Lips: Bourjois Eau de Gloss in Moka Frappe

What are your transitional pieces for this autumn?

xxx

PS: A thank you to my friend Barbara for taking these lovely pics (with my crappy camera)!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου