Κυριακή 10 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Day 37 - One dress, 2 outfits! (part two)

Still sick, with a slight fever and feeling terrible! Despite my condition, it was imperative that I rearranged my closet and pulled out my winter clothes. I was running out of warm things to wear and a cardi over a tee does not suffice anymore (maybe this is why I caught a cold in the first place!). Mission accomplished finally and now I feel even worse!!!
Oh, I’m such a cry baby, aren’t I?!
I hope by tomorrow I will start feeling better and get back to my usual posts...





Dress: Zara
Cardigan: Zara
Belt: Bershka
Shoes: tango shoes bought from a dance school
Scarf: H&M
Earrings and tights: from random shops

Have you rearranged your closet for winter already? I was a bit disappointed with my winter clothes. I need new ones, lots of new ones!!! (I hope it’s the fever talking, lol)...

xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου