I was tagged by my fellow Greek blogger CBSG5861 to do this. So here it is:
1. My family (Mom, Dad and brother): it goes without saying that they are what matters the most to me. They love me and care for me unconditionally and they will always be there for me!
2. My two cats: I love my sweet babies. They say cats are independent but these two are “glued” to me. Wherever I go they go, and they always want to sit on my lap and purr!
3. Make up: Of course I love make up. It’s creative, it’s fun, it’s an Art (and it's my job!). I love doing theatrical and period make up. And my favorite make up artist is Pat Macgrath. She is a genius!
4. Fashion: Clothes, accessories, bags, everything! But most of all I have a thing for shoes. I’m an Imelda Marcos wannabe! Please Santa, bring me a pair of Louboutins this Christmas. I’ve been a very good girl... :P
5. Singing: Some of you may have seen my youtube live performances videos. But in case you haven’t I should tell you that I sing (not professionally) and I have been a lead singer of several amateur bands so far. Unfortunately I am not at any band now because I don’t have the time for it, but I miss it so much. I love to sing in front of an audience and the good thing is they like it too, lol!
6. Tango: I used to be an active tango dancer but for reasons stated above (in “singing”) I am not anymore. I miss it and I hope I can relive some of the thrill it gives me sometime soon. And in case you are wondering it’s me in the picture, around 6 years ago, giving a performance (I miss those days!)
7. Chania: it’s the second largest city of the island of Crete (in Greece) and I was born there. I don’t live in Chania, but I have spent every summer of my life and I intend to continue going there for my summer vacations. For me, it’s the most beautiful place in the world and it feels like home!
(I couldn't find credits for this one)
8. Sweets: I have a sweet tooth! I love chocolate and I’m crazy about praline. It makes my mouth water... Give me a jar of Nutela (or Merenda for Greeks) and you will make my day!
9. Old movies: black and white or technicolor, comedies , musicals, Hitchcock’s thrillers, you name it. Nothing beats the elegance and the glamour of the old Hollywood icons, the divine voices and the beautiful music in those movies. One of my favorites is Roman Holidays (Cary Grant, Audrey Hepburn)
10. To love (and be loved!): maybe it’s a cliché but it’s so important to me. And I think this quote from Sex and the City sums it all up: “I am someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love.” I just hope that someday I will find my Mr. Big... :)
I tag everyone who wants to do this. It’s fun and makes you get your priorities straight! LOL