Δευτέρα 11 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Day 38 - It’s oh so quiet!

When you have no inspiration for a post you can borrow a song title! I love this song by Bjork and it came to my mind when I got to the balcony to take my blog pics. It was actually so quiet outside. Peace and quiet is something I appreciate, especially when I’m at home. Greeks are quite noisy, and at summer you can hear your neighbors chatting, fighting or just having fun listening their favorite music (which is not necessarily MY favorite!).
But now it’s cold outside and the neighbors' windows are closed, therefore no noises. How lovely!!!



Jeans: Harley Davidson
Knit turtle neck: Zara
Jacket: Zara
Belt: www.newlook.com
Boots: Rose noir (an italian brand)



Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturiser SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
For the eyes, lips and cheeks I used Elf’s All over Color Stick in Pink lemonade. These color stick are so easy to use. My tip is to use a synthetic brush and not your fingers when you apply to your lids or cheeks. The application is more even with a brush. And you can also set it with a blush or eyeshadow of a similar shade. Especially if you have oily skin!
I also used Avon super extend mascara, Korres black eyeliner at the waterline and Seventeen ultra gloss lipsgloss No22 on the lips (on top of Elf color stick).

Do you like multi-use products? Which ones do you use?

xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου