Τετάρτη 13 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Day 40 - My favorite boots!

I was going to go with “These boots are made for walking” but I thought, enough with the song titles already, lol! I’m wearing my favorite pair of boots, which I bought a couple of years ago from a designer shoes store. It was one of those times when I couldn’t resist the splurge and I never regretted buying them. Because even though they are high heeled, I can actually walk miles in them and my feet don’t hurt at all.
I’ve already stated that I’m a shoeaholic and I can never have enough pairs of shoes. I bought 3 pairs last week over the internet and I still want more! Is there a cure for that? !!!




Jacket: Bershka
Turtle neck: Mango
Skirt: Zara
Boots: Laura Biagiotti
Belt: it was a gift


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: NYX smokey eyes palette, Bourjois cafe-creme eyeliner at the waterline, Avon super extend mascara
Cheeks: Coastal scents 26 color palette
Lips: Korres cherry lipgloss in coral

What are your latest shoe purchases? Do you buy shoes over the internet?

xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου