Σάββατο 23 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Day 50 - Laid back morning!

I had some errands to run this morning and I was in the mood for a comfortable and casual outfit. Leggings, a jeans shirt, a pair of boots and a cardi for the cold breeze and voilà! As for make up, nothing much there, because tonight I will be attending some fashion shows at the Athens Xclusive Designers Week and I felt like my eyes needed some rest until then. I couldn’t make it to the AFW shows but I’m not going to miss this one! There are a few designers that I absolutely adore and I can’t wait to see their collections. I’ll keep you posted and hopefully (since my brother will be there too) there will be some nice pics in my next posts.




Cardigan: Zara
Jeans shirt: D&G
Tank: Zara
Leggings: Tally Weijl
Belt: vintage
Boots: Zara


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Kryolan lipshine circle

Who are your favorite designers?

xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου