Δευτέρα 13 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Day 10 - A peasant in the city!

I’m definitely not a peasant. But my blouse is, lol! I wore this today thinking I should wear something warmer, since we are entering autumn, but it was actually a mistake. It is still hot here in the morning, so no need for winter clothes just yet.
I really don’t have anything else to write about this morning’s outfit. Only that I forgot to take pics of my bag, but I guess I’ll do that in another post. I still have 355 days to go (OMG!)!!!
The make up was simple once again, and I accessorized with only a belt, because every piece of jewelry I tried on, seemed too much with this blouse.






Blouse: BSB (a greek brand)
Tank top: from a cheap random shop in my city
Shorts: Bershka
Shoes: www.cutesygirl.com
Belt: www.newlook.com


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturiser SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, ELF complexion perfection
Eyes: Pink e/s from the Sleek original palette on the lid, purple e/s from the NYX Beautiful green eyes palette on the crease, Korres lengthening mascara
Cheeks: NYX blush in silky rose
Lips: Bourjois Eau de gloss in moka frappé

Are you a city or a country person? Would you give it all up and go live in a farm? (I wouldn’t! I’m a "bonafide city gal”!!!)

xxx

4 σχόλια:

  1. Still debading whether i could live in a farm or not. I recently discoved I'm a mess when it comes to planting and keeping the plants alive, and I definitely can't do with not many shops around. On the other hand, I like the peace and quiet you can't find in a city!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I'm terrible with plants too. I either drown them or dry them out! Peace and quite is nice sometimes. It just gets so boring after 2-3 days, doesn't it?! :))

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Definitely a city girl myself too! I'm all for the city, the rush, the buildings, the nightlife, such things! But:there is no such thing as the piece and beauty of the countryside, do you agree?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. @ Pink_Fish: Yes I agree. I guess it's a love-hate situation for us city girls! :))

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή