Τετάρτη 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Day 26 - Code red!

They say that red is Aries’ (my zodiac sign) favorite color. When I was in puberty and going through my dark phase (I wore black, black and black!), I thought that was totally ridiculous and that red is fine only when you play the girl with the “Little Red Riding Hood” (the famous fairy tale of “Kokkinoskoufitsa”). Growing up, I started to appreciate red and to incorporate it in my outfits. First, by wearing a few red accessories, like a bag or jewelry. Later on, I became bolder and started wearing red dresses, or red patent stilettos (my favorite!).
Red is associated with passion, lust, love or anger and violence. And there are so many shades of red: scarlet, maroon, burgundy, sangria etc. It is a rather interesting color and if you wear it the right way, you can look ravishing!




Jeans: Harley Davidson
Shirt: Zara
Shoes: D&G
Earrings: random accessories shop

Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturiser SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Korres black eyeliner, Korres lengthening mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Lancome juicy tubes

Do you wear red? And do you agree with what our zodiac signs tell us about our favorite colors?

xxx

2 σχόλια:

  1. I love that outfit! It's so difficult for me to incorporate red in my daily casual ensembles :(

    You rock!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. @ cbsg5861: Thank you hon! I'm sure you would look lovely in red. Just try adding a belt here, a pair of earrings there. Red can be casual too...
    xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή