Δευτέρα 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Day 3 - Pretty in pink (shorts)!

Yesterday I had lunch with my parents at an italian restaurant in Athens. Next to the restaurant there is a very small park (pea size!) and it was the perfect background for my blog pics. I love taking pictures outdoors but it’s not always easy to do, unless you are with someone who is able to take some decent pictures. It was a cloudy day and the weather was not great, but I could still wear my shorts and not feel cold, at least during the day.
I didn’t feel like putting a lot of make up on, so I kept it natural and simple.





Top: ZARA
Shorts: ZARA
Shoes: random greek shop at Athens Heart mall
Accessories: earrings from www.missselfridge.com, bracelet from an accessories shop in my city



Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturiser SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: 120 e/s palette, Avon super extend mascara, Korres black eyeliner
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Avon glazewear sparkle lipgloss in cotton candy

Do you have Sunday lunches/dinners with your parents? For my family it's a tradition that we like to keep and I always enjoy it.

xxx

4 σχόλια:

  1. I love the look in particular the lipgloss!
    No no sunday lunch tradition.. we all live so far apart there is no time. We all are to different as people also to spend too much time together!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. @ Tali: thank you hon! I guess every family has it's own traditions. The important thing is that they are there for you and that they love you.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. You 've got an amaaaazing figure!!!
    I need to get in shape myself!!!

    xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. @ tina_mbc: Thank you so much sweetie. I think you look great judging from your summer snapshots. I usually put on some weight during the winter but this year I'm determined not to let that happen!!! xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή