Δευτέρα 27 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Day 24 - Polka (dot), anyone?!

Today I had to work from home, so this outfit was put together for blog purposes only. Although I have worn this outside with a different belt and without the flower. Polka dots were a major trend this spring and for me it’s a classic, ladylike, pattern that I like to incorporate in small or big doses (like this dress).
I wanted to create a victory roll (a hairstyle famous in the 40’s and 50’s) but my hair was not cooperating today. And as for make up, I’m practically foundation-free (couldn’t bother to do a full face) and I’m wearing a bright red lipstick.




Everything you see here is from Zara, except from the flower and the belt, which are from random accessories shops in my city.

Eyes: Korres lengthening mascara
Cheeks: Mac blush in peaches
Lips: lipstick from Rainbow (manufactured in Greece by Sephora) No196, La Roche Posay lipliner in 06 rouge pur

If you could go back in time, in which era would you like to live? I mean, fashion wise, which is your favorite period?

xxx

2 σχόλια: