Πέμπτη 30 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Day 27 - Fly with me!

Today’s outfit reminds me of an air-hostess! I don’t know why but everytime I wear a scarf around my neck like that, it gives me that whole air-hostess feel. And I don’t mean it in a bad way, otherwise I wouldn’t wear it! I like the polished, elegant look that most air-hostesses’ uniforms have. Some are very conservative and look like school uniforms, but there are others that I would gladly wear...




Dress: from a random shop, bought years ago
Shoes: Zara
Belt: Zara
Scarf: vintage

Face: Elf complexion perfection
Eyes: Korres black eyeliner, Korres lengthening mascara
Cheeks: Elf blush in candid coral
Lips: NYX lipliner in tangerine, Estee Lauder lipstick in Spiced coral

Would you like to wear a uniform to work? Do you think it would save you from wondering what to wear everyday or that it would be incredibly boring to wear the same thing?

xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου