Σάββατο 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Day 22 - My dancing jeans!

As you can tell from the title I went dancing last night. It was a lovely night, with no rain. Can’t say the same about today...
I went to a nice place with latin music and I had a great time. I danced a lot and it occurred to me that dancing always makes me happy and I should do this more often. I was a bit rusty at first, but soon it all came back to me.
I wore my brand new jeans with a black top and my favorite dancing shoes. As for make up, I did a sparkly dark navy blue smokey eye and pale pink lips.




Jeans: Gas
Top: Zara
Shoes: Comme il faut
Clutch: Kookai
Earrings: vintage
Belt: from a random accessories shop


(note: the flash washed out the color and it made it look like a grey, when it's actually a beautiful dark navy blue!)

Face: Avon perfectwear foundation, Kryolan camouflage concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: blue e/s from the Sleek storm palette, Korres black eyeliner (as a base and at waterline), Avon super extend mascara
Cheeks: Korres Monoi oil bronzing powder, NYX blush in Silky rose
Lips: Exclusive elegance double lipgloss

A dear friend who was at the latin club with me yesterday kindly offered to take my pics and he did a lovely job! My friend, you are hired!!!

xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου