Παρασκευή 17 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Day 14 - Vogue Fashion’s Night Out!

Yesterday it was FNO in Athens and of course I couldn’t miss it! I have to say I wasn’t very impressed with the events that were held in the various shops, nor the party that followed. Last year the party was more glamourous and fun. But we all know that my country is not in a very good financial state, so I guess the budgets are getting tighter and tighter!
Unfortunately I couldn’t wear something glamourous because there was a lot of walking involved and also I left home at around 18:30. So, that left me feeling a little bit underdressed at the party, but what can you do?!
I wore the closest thing to “comfortable shoes” I could think of (flats are out of the question!), which is a pair of red patent D&G wedges. The rest of the outfit was pretty simple and the make up was like the one I had the night before (in my “Hitchcock movie” post), except for the lips (I applied my Korres lipgloss in Coral).






Top: D&G
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: D&G
Belt: original navy belt (from my brother)
Bag: Longchamp

(note: my brother was at the party last night, so he took some pics of me too! Lucky me, ha?!)

Did you attend FNO in country? Was there a special event or celebrity that caught your eye?

xxx

2 σχόλια:

  1. You were so lucky that u were there!
    And speaking of celebrities, your makeup looks like one! ;)

    xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. @ tina_mbc: We could have a lot of fun if you were here too!
    And thank you about my make up, you always say the nicest things!!! xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή