Κυριακή 12 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Day 9 - Look for less (Ashley Olsen)

Today I decided to do a “look for less”. I saw this picture of Ashley Olsen:

(source: www.instyle.com)

in which she is wearing Balenciaga shoes, a pair of black skinny jeans and a light blue shirt. This picture is from 3 years ago, but I believe this outfit still looks great today. After all, skinny jeans and platform shoes are still in fashion! I love the Olsen twins’ style. It’s kind of like street fashion, only far more expensive!
My look is very similar I suppose, except that all the items are from Zara (minor detail, lol!).
Her make up in the picture seems to be very natural, so I kept mine very simple as well. How convenient, since I wasn’t so much in the mood for make up. And yes, that does happen to me too from time to time!
So, here it is:




Shirt: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: guess what? Zara!
Watch: vintage Citizen (from my mom)


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturiser SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, ELF complexion perfection
Eyes: NYX highlight e/s, Stila major lash mascara in brown
Cheeks: Elf blush in Candid coral
Lips: Bourjois Eau de gloss in moka frappé

I’m thinking of doing these “looks for less” every once and a while. Do you like them? Do fashion icons inspire you?

xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου