Δευτέρα 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Day 17 - Another baby coming up!

Lately all my friends and acquaintances are in “baby fever”! I feel as an outsider to this whole “trend”. As if they are all growing up and I’m being left behind somehow! But having a child is a very big commitment in one’s life and of course you need a husband first, don’t you? LOL!
Anyway, I went to see my BFF yesterday, who is 6 months pregnant. She has a big “pointy” baby bump by now and I was very glad to see how happy she feels. She offered to take some pics of me for my blog post, so the background has changed, at least for today!








Jeans: Zara
Top: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Earrings: random accessories shop

Make up is same as in Day 16 (it was actually the same day for me) except for the lips, where I applied a Maybelline Lipgloss in apricot attraction.

I’m not going to ask a “babies” question again, so here’s something irrelevant: where do you usually buy the majority of your clothes from? I suddenly realized that I have bought quite a lot from Zara!

xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου