Σάββατο 18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Day 15 - Summer all over again!

Today the weather was very nice, so I went out for a coffee with a friend. We had a lovely time at a cafe by the sea and I regret not taking my camera with me. I could have taken some very nice pictures there. I took my blog pics as soon as I got back and I have to apologize for the belated post, but I was out all day!




Tank top: Zara
Waistcoat: Bershka
Shorts: from a random boutique in my city
Shoes: same as here
Accessories: from various accessories shops in my city




Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturiser SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: Mac nylon and satin taupe e/s, Avon super extend mascara, Korres black eyeliner
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Exclusive elegance double lipgloss

What are your plans for the weekend?

xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου